How To Help An Insecure Dog?
That's what Lotta Järvistö wanted to know. Here is the message I received after my Animal Communication session with her insecure dog Charlie:
"Hi Sara, thanks for your communication with Charlie 😊😊😊😊 Absolutely amazing... we always listen to music when I do the dishes... now we know how to help Charlie. I am so incredibly grateful. Just wanted to tell you, Charlie jumped in the tub by himself today 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I was so happy... I could trim the hair from Charlie's ears Yesterday without any problem. It feels so wonderful 😍😍😍 Thanks Sara from a very confident and happy Charlie" - Hugs Lotta and Charlie
Lotta's questions to Charlie
1. How are you?
2. Why do you bark at people and other dogs?
3. Are you enjoying life with us?
4. Is there anything you need or wish for?
5. Why are you so suspicious about us?
6. Did somebody hurt you?
7. Is there anything you feel we can do better?
8. We love you, do you love us?
9. Are you in pain right now?
10. What kind of activities do you like to do?
The Animal Soul Reader was given the okay to share this
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Animal Communication Expert